We are pleased to announce that our doors are open once again to welcome visitors to the home of Auchentoshan Single Malt.
Our GIFT SHOP and our AUCHENTOSHAN MASTERCLASS will be open from Wednesday 26th May, then going forward – Wednesday to Sunday from 10am to 4pm with social distancing measures in place. We have a wide range of Auchentoshan products to choose from as well as our branded gift selection on display. Our knowledgeable and friendly team are ready and waiting to assist and talk you through our range to help you make the right choice.
During this time distillery tours, and our ‘Bottle Your Own Experience’ will not resume but we hope to announce a limited phased approach to reintroducing these experiences in due course. Details will be announced on Auchentoshan soon. Safety is our number one priority and we want to reassure our guests that we have been working hard to ensure our staff and customers that we are following COVID-19 measures in line with government guidelines. We have made changes to our site to help create a safe experience during these times.
- In line with the government guidelines we advise you not to visit us if you or any of your party has been experiencing ANY flu like symptoms or have been in 'close contact' with anyone exhibiting symptoms in the past 7 days. Symptoms include new continuous cough, high temperature, loss or change to your sense of smell or taste, difficulty breathing.
- The use of face coverings has been made mandatory in shops in Scotland. In line with Scottish Government legislation, please ensure you have appropriate face covering before visiting us.
- Credit/Debit Card payments will only be accepted during this time.
- Clear signage has been placed throughout our site to remind our customers to maintain the mandatory two metre physical distancing. A one-way system is clearly marked out in the shop.
- Our team will be carrying out additional sanitisation throughout the day and hand sanitiser lotion is available upon entry and exit.
- Entry to shop and Masterclass is by appointment only with a maximum of 4 people from 2 households. Please book with us below.
- In line with government guidelines you must not travel out of your local authority area if you are still in level 3 except for essential reasons.
- To keep everyone safe we will review all booking information. Please look out for your confirmation e-mail after requesting a time slot. We look forward to welcoming you once again to the home of Auchentoshan Single Malt.